Cruising to the heart of the Baltic CITO
Cruising to the heart of the Baltic
31st July 2019 | 15 days | From £2299 per person
Cruise straight into the heart of five distinctive destinations in five different countries and bring you closer to an extensive list of extraordinary sights and attractions, youll experience the very best of the Baltic on this immersive, in-depth exploration of one of the worlds most captivating regions.
Braemar will capture your senses with her five-deck high atrium and cascading decks at the stern. The ship has a number of restaurant and bar facilities, including Palms Café, Marquee Poolside Bar and the grand Thistle and Grampian restaurants.
_ Door to Door Service
_ Cabins are en-suite, air-conditioned and have TV, tea/coffee making facilities and hairdryer
_ All meals throughout the cruise from 5 course a la carte dining to casual buffets, afternoon tea & late night snacks
_ All Inclusive drinks package
_ Captains drinks party and gala buffet
_ Evening entertainment including cabaret shows, live music & dancing
_ Use of leisure facilities and a wide range of daytime activities & lectures
_ Crew gratuities
_ Port taxes
Please note we do not include shore excursions.
Full details will be sent in advance.
Single supplement: Please ask us for details
Ocean view porthole window supplement from: £400 per person
Superior ocean view picture window from: £700 per person
Your Door to Door service will transfer you to Southampton to embark Braemar on which we setsail in the evening. Highlights of the cruise include:D
- Copenhagen, with its vibrant atmosphere, modern culture and beautiful architecture, it is one of Europe's oldest and most popular cities. The historic centre of Denmark's capital, an 18thcentury rococo district, is home to the RoyalFamily's Amalienborg Palace, Christiansborg Palace and Rosenborg Castle, surrounded by gardens and home to the crown jewels. The Little Mermaid sculpture at Langelinie Pier is a must-visit attraction too.
- Nyhavn, Copenhagen's 17th century waterfront and canal is home to a number of wooden ships and many brightly coloured 17th and 18th century townhouses that have been converted into bar and restaurants.
- Helsinki, Finland's capital since 1812, built on a peninsula amid a cluster of islands is The Daughter of the Baltic. This striking seaside port is surrounded by uplifting natural landscapes that are easily accessible from each area of the city. The port also boasts a UNESCO-listed sea fortress just a short distance from the shore which is worth the short ferry journey to explore its historic walls and gates. Senate Square, one of Finland's most
photographed places, is home to fine examples of neoclassical architecture including unique designs from renowned architect Carl Ludvig Enge.
- 2 days to explore St. Petersburg. The jewel in the Baltic crown and Russia's most European city, elegant St Petersburg was the imperial capital for two centuries and Tsar Peter the Great's 'Window on the West'. The sheer grandeur of the city and its revolutionary spirit never fail to impress. Founded in 1703 by Peter the Great and immortalised by the city's iconic Bronze Horseman statue, St Petersburg remains Russia's cultural centre. The
Mariinsky Theatre hosts world-class opera and ballet and the State Russian Museum showcases a wide collection of superb Russian art. The Winter Palace, with over a thousand rooms is the most magnificent of six buildings that make up the Hermitage Museum. It is one of 125 museums and galleries including the imposing seafront Peterhof Royal Palace and Park.
- Riga, Latvia. Set at the mouth of the River Daugava, the cultural centre of Riga has been an important centre for trade and finance over the centuries and boasts fine examples of architecture, museums and concert halls. The city's modern urban structures blend seamlessly with medieval castles, churches and the wooden buildings of its medieval Old Town. The pedestrian-only Old Town, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, has many shops and restaurants and is home to the bustling Livu Square.
- Lubeck is one of the major ports of Germany Located on the River Trave. It was the former capital of the Hanseatic League and due to its extensive brick Gothic architecture and an array of wonderful gabled houses, stunning churches, vast towers and gilded steeples it is listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
-Travemünde is a delightful coastal suburb of Lübeck. With a beautiful beach, famous for its roofed wicker beach chairs and many cafes and restaurants, Travemünde is a great place to relax. Be sure to visit the borough's lighthouse - the oldest on the German Baltic coast.
- The Kiel Canal. Connecting the North Sea, at the mouth of the Elbe River, to the Baltic Sea at Holtenau, the Kiel Canal is one of the world's busiest and most important shipping routes. Slicing a man-made path through the German countryside this 61-mile-long marvel of engineering allows vessels to avoid 250 nautical miles of sea sailing, ensuring a faster and safer passage through Europe. Sailing slowly along the canal presents an opportunity to take in gorgeous scenes of lushgreen countryside and a collection of interesting villages and towns flanking the still waters and marvel at several impressive bridges.
- 6 days at sea.
We cruise back into Southampton to meet your Door to Door service home.B
B=Breakfast included, D=Dinner included
It was not possible to contact Google to display the home pick-ups map. Please try again later.
All tours on this site do include our very popular door to door service. On the day of departure, one of our small minibuses or cars will pick you up, at your door at the stipulated time and transfer you to the coach. Check on this map to see if your address is within our pick up area. PLEASE NOTE – if you do not live within our pick up area, call us and we will arrange to collect you at a mutually convenient point en-route.
Below is a list of pick-up points available on this tour.
Below is a list of pick-up points available on this tour.
|Bamber Bridge|| Bamber Bridge |
|Charnock Richard|| Charnock Richard Services |
|Farm|| Farm, FY6 0JW |
|River Wyre|| River Wyre |
|Wesham New Fire Station|| Wesham,Opp. New Fire Station |
|Departure Date||Pick-up Time||Set-down Time|
|From Price||Book Now||Call Back||Telephone||Favourites|
The website timed out while searching for the departure dates. Please try again.
|Room Types||Price Per-Person|
Last minute getaways